- This website provides an online store for users to purchase certain products.
- The images and depictions of products may not necessarily be accurate images and/or depictions of final products and are for information purposes only.
- MNI makes every attempt to update prices to reflect the current prices of each product accurately, but reserves the right to charge the correct current price where such listing may be incorrect.
- Tax and other charges are included in the prices on this website.
- A delivery charge will be applicable where delivery is applicable. This delivery charge is a standard charge, but MNI reserves the right to charge a higher delivery charge in the event that a package needs to travel further or is of a larger weight or awkward shape, or for any other reason.
- Before checking out, you will be asked to input your delivery address in order to ascertain whether delivery is applicable to your area.
- If delivery is not available, your order will need to be collected at your own cost.
- While MNI will always do its utmost to ensure that estimated delivery times are adhered to, MNI makes no warranties in this respect and will not be held liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the early or late delivery of any order.
- While MNI strives to provide excellent quality products and services, there is the possibility that certain deliveries arrive and are not what was ordered or not what was expected or are, for any other reason, not of suitable quality or standard. In this event, the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 shall be applicable and buyers shall have all rights that are enumerated therein and no others. A copy of this Act can be found here: https://www.gov.za/documents/consumer-protection-act.
- MNI makes no warranty that the link provided above will provide the most up to date version of the legislation concerned nor that such link will always be functional. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to ascertain the current legal position with regards to consumer laws or any other applicable laws.
- Users must be at least 18 years of age and/or have contractual capacity before they may use the online store. By making use of the online store, you warrant that you are of legal capacity and can legally conclude such a transaction.
Talk to an expert
Get the advice you need from an expert in the medical field. Fill in a few forms and we’ll put you in touch with an expert.